- Oakfield Terrace Road, prudhoe, England, United Kingdom
- Monday Start Time: Not Applicable
- Monday End Time: Not Applicable
- Tuesday Start Time: Not Applicable
- Tuesday End Time: Not Applicable
- Wednesday Start Time: Not Applicable
- Wednesday End Time: Not Applicable
- Thursday Start Time: Not Applicable
- Thursday End Time: Not Applicable
- Friday Start Time: Not Applicable
- Friday End Time: Not Applicable
- Saturday Start Time: Not Applicable
- Saturday End Time: Not Applicable
- Sunday Start Time: Not Applicable
- Sunday End Time: Not Applicable
At Mitie, you will be working for the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company. Looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. You will be part of a workforce with over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there is no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
In your new role as a Cleaning Operative you will ensure equipment is kept clean, well maintained and in safe working order. Build your knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, when the work needs to be carried out and all cleaning equipment and chemicals used on the premises while following Health and Safety requirements.
What you'll get in return:
In return we will offer you holiday entitlement, pension contributions, life cover, discount through MiDeals to over 850 high street retailers, cycle to work, options to buy extra holiday, save as you earn scheme, share incentive plan, recognition and wellbeing incentives such as Mitie Stars and many other benefits.
In order to be successful in this role you will need have a basic level of English, (reading, writing, verbal), previous cleaning experience is desirable but not essential and have a flexible approach to the role.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.