- Jacks Rd, Saltcoats KA21, UK
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
- Monday - Friday 3pm - 6pm (15 hours per week)
- Term Time Contract - 42 weeks per annum
- Meets National Minimum Wage
- Work within the Cleaning Services Team, carrying out duties effectively and efficiently in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Follow the Company’s Health, Safety and Quality procedures within the course of the role.
- Ensure all equipment is kept clean, well maintained and is a safe working order, i.e. PAT Tested, etc.
- Have full knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work to be carried out and time allocated to the area.
- Have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used within the premises and to attend all necessary training to be able to use this equipment.
- To comply with the requirements of Health & Safety, other relevant legislation and premises policies.
- To wear protective clothing (PPE) as issued.
- To deal with any complaints that fall within the job holder’s duties and report these immediately to the Cleaning Supervisor/Service Support Manager.
- Perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
- Must be able to complete an Enhanced Disclosure in line with the Contract requirements.
- Must be able to work the shift pattern discussed.
- Have a flexible approach to the role.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.