CCTV Operator (NIGHTS) - North Weald - £10.50
- Merlin Way, North Weald Bassett, Epping CM16, UK
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Mitie has a great opportunity at our North Weald Border Facility Site. We are looking for an experienced CCTV Operator to join the team on site.
12 hour shifts, 4 on and 4 off
- Ensure CCTV is effectively monitored across the whole scheme escalating issues as necessary
- Escalate incidents to the relevant personnel
- Highlight Health and Safety issues and report to Tech Services.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all departments.
- Monitoring security entry and exit to the site.
- Flexibility to work shifts including nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Perform general administration duties if required
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Literate and numerate
- Flexibility to work shifts on a 24 hour rota
- Knowledge of CCTV operations, including Data Protection
- SIA Security CCTV license is essential
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.