Customer Service Advisor (Helpdesk)
- Atlantic House, Atlas Business Park, Simonsway, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
PART TIME & FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Salary £19,500 - £22,000
This is an integral role in the delivery of FM services and in maintaining high standards of service throughout the buildings and estate.
You will be working for the FM services delivery across the BBC sites as well as being responsible for all FM communication to the BBC colleagues. You are a key part of every customer’s journey and experience whilst in the building and are an ambassador to exceptional customer service.
Establishing great relationships with our Customers and inspiring the team to take full ownership of all FM services are key to this role as well as driving the FM Customer service agenda across our service teams. By doing so, this role will make a real contribution to making BBC's workplace a fantastic working environment.
You will facilitate and manage the delivery of specific FM services within designated areas of BBC. Providing a positive, professional and seamless link between FM teams and various supply partner teams, BBC colleagues and their visitors. As a highly motivated co-ordinator the key focus for this role will be to create a single and visual point of contact for employees regarding all day to day FM service requirements, providing exceptional customer service, building strong relationships & communication streams between colleagues and the FM teams, while maintaining an approach of continuous development.
· Respond to customer calls in a professional & timely manner ensuring that all messages are returned appropriately
· Raise jobs on service desk system(s) at the time of the call, contact the appropriate service provider and provide relevant information in line with client service specification
· Respond to emails in a timely manner in line with SLA
· Support other team members to ensure interactions are actioned in a timely manner
· Follow up open jobs to completion to ensure adherence to meet the contractual timescales
· Identify appropriate service provider to ensure works completed within SLA
· Gain necessary approval/authorisation when spend limits are reached
· Raising purchase orders for suppliers & sub-contractors
· Provide clients with status updates as necessary for the jobs reported
· Provide ad hoc reports as requested
· To ensure work order data within the helpdesk systems is always upto date with realavant feedback
· Manage bookings for all meetings and conference rooms, ensuring that any requests for special arrangements are recorded and actioned
· Record complaints and immediately bring to the attention of the relevant Manager with action taken
· To ensure user guides are kept up to date providing any new information to your team leader
· Perform any other reasonable duties when requested
· Comply with Health, Safety and Environmental policies
· Achieve the highest standards of quality, service and presentation of the business
· Effectively monitor delivery of reactive works and ensure contract KPI’s
· Manage the relevant CAFM systems appropriately ensuring that sufficient information is captured for analysis
Undertake any additional duties or responsibilities that are deemed required by the business in supporting the daily operation of the contract.
· Experience within a facilities management helpdesk or a contact centre would be to an advantage
· Previous experience of customer facing role
· Must have experience dealing with phone calls professionally
· Proven communication skills
· Must be able to work to tight deadlines
· Logical and methodical
· Team player – Ability to work alone or as part of a team
· IT literate – experience in quality & performance measurement systems
· Flexibility / Adaptability
· Attention to detail
· Upholds and reflects the vision and values of the Trust and Mitie in all actions and behaviours.
· Flexible approach to working patterns and availability. Seeks to improve productivity and the quality of service.
· Has a strong standard of both literacy and numeracy skills
· Good knowledge level of all Microsoft office packages. Fully competent in the use of PCs and other types of technology
· Developed excellent written, verbal communication to support them in their role.
· Demonstrates for a positive 'can do' attitude
Health and Safety responsibilities:
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.