Quotes Tech Manager
- Phoenix House, Simonsway, Atlas Park, Manchester, United Kingdom
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
- The primary responsibility of this function is collating quote information, providing updates, liaising with engineers and subcontractors and resolving customer queries and technical support to the team and wider TSOC.
- Managing the team that will be responsible for collating and managing the information required in order to provide the customers with quotes
- Deliver a ‘service excellence’ culture among your team
- Facilitate clear direction by setting and managing employee objectives, fully utilising people management processes such as MiReviews and Talent Mapping Support the Tsoc technically where required
- Work collaboratively with other teams within the Tsoc to facilitate delivery and compliance with engineering strategy
- Ensure your team deliver to required SLA’s & KPI’s
- Resolve any complaints that have been escalated in an efficient and professional manner
No specific qualifications required.
- Management skills based upon practical people management experience and client issues
- Proactive approach to innovation and problem solving
- Estimating or QS experience knowledge desirable
- Relevant technical qualifications and industry experience
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload workload
- Good communicator, at all levels, and has the ability to present their case competently and fluently – both verbally and in writing
- Time Management
- Strong drive to achieve goals
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
Benefits of working at Mitie
You’ll get access to a full range of fabulous benefits, including
- Discount on 100s of high street retailers through our MiDeals app
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mitie Choices, which gives you the chance to purchase flexible benefits including additional holiday, dental care, and interest free loans for technology to name a few
- Free Life Assurance Cover
- Options to use our confidential Employee Assistance Programme and 24/7 virtual GP service for you and your household.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.