Front of House Officer
- Green Park, Reading, United Kingdom
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 53,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
- Meet and greet clients, Visitors and employees whilst maintaining a professional and efficient first impression at all times.
- Answering inbound telephone calls to the switchboard, directing enquiries correctly and ensuring a professional and polite level of service at all times.
- Act as first point of contact for general enquires relating to front of house services.
- Assist employees with booking meeting rooms and conference suites accurately, Ensuring room set up configurations are booked correctly to offer a first class level of service.
- Assist the event coordinator, where required, for conferences and large-scale events.
- Issue access cards for visiting employees, contractors or visitors as required, keeping the visitors records up to date and security protocols adhered to.
- Liaise with the site security to ensure the front of house security protocols are adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring a smooth daily handover to the facilities team and security.
- Adhere to PepsiCo's security policy and company policies & Procedures, including maintaining new starters and H&S spreadsheets as required.
- Act upon request for booking of taxi, delivery/collection of hire cars, scanning and filling for the business services team, booking couriers, helping to coordinate health and safety and gym induction, distributing health & safety documents and raising purchase orders etc.
The hours are 40 hours per week with 5 hours paid lunch break total 45 for the week
Pay rate is £13.50 an hour
Ideally must have an SIA licence
- Previous Security Experience
- SIA License
- SC Clearance desirable
Benefits: Holiday, Pensions, SIA licence renewal, Uniform/ongoing training / Refer a friend scheme and other company benefits