Security Officer (Corporate Relief)
- Deloitte Llp, 1 Union Wynd, Aberdeen AB10 1SL, UK
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Mitie has a great opportunity for a Relief Security Officer to join the Total Security Management Team.
Relief Security Officers must be available to cover various shift patterns as well as being flexible in their approach to working and potential changes to working patterns.
Pay rate: £9.31
The position is to cover holidays and sickness for one of our Corporate site.
- The relief security officer will demonstrate their character as determined, trustworthy, attentive and approachable at all times when welcoming clients and customers – ensuring ID badges are created, allocated and collected when appropriate.
- As the first point of contact for to all customers and clients, the Security Agents must have geographically aware of their local surroundings.
- Must be able to man the phones, emails, IT systems, CCTV and Alarms, Doors and Car park if need be.
- Report to the Security Operations Manager – they must record, report and escalate all sightings and arrests on a regular basis.
- The relief security officer will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- The relief security officer should be able to work on own initiative.
- Corporate Security experience.
- Door Supervision or Security Guarding License essential.
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Access to additional training for future development
- Wide range of discounts from selected companies
- Full uniform provided