- Netpark North East Technology Park, Sedgefield, United Kingdom
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
- Follow work schedule for areas to be cleaned.
- Clean all specified areas with time allocated and to the standard requirement.
- Daily, weekly and periodic tasks are carried out as required
- Deal with any complaints immediately and report them to your supervisor
- Demonstrate full knowledge of all cleaning equipment and materials.
- Use, handle, transport and store equipment correctly and safely at all times.
- Be aware of material expenditure
- Observe clients and Mitie’s company rules at all times
- Maintain any records as requested by cleaning supervisor
- All areas included on work schedules are cleaned
- Standard and frequency of cleaning match the contract specification
- Satisfied customers
- Safe and effective use of equipment and materials
- Equipment maintained in clean good and safe working order
- Unnecessary waste avoided
- Professional behaviour
- Accurate, complete and current records maintained
- Basic Cleaning knowledge
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.