Deputy GMP Cleaning Team Leader
- Southdownview Rd, Worthing BN14, UK
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Monday-Friday : 06.00-14:00 (37.5 hrs week)
hourly paid: £10.09
· Encourage and mentor staff to achieve required standards, consistency and compliance in cleaning tasks.
· Support, communicate with and motivate the team under your control.
· Liaise with Team Leader to ensure all periods of absence and holiday are managed and cover is arranged with no impact on service delivered, ensuring that all relevant paperwork is completed.
· Ensure that company and statutory regulations of Health and Safety are adhered to, promoting good safety habits and methods of work. Collate and complete supporting paperwork as required.
· To promote a friendly and helpful atmosphere with all Mitie colleagues and GSK clients.
· To engender a sense of professionalism, promoting the profile of Mitie to the team and GSK, and treat all with mutual respect.
· To treat the responsibility of access to clients’ personal possessions with honesty and integrity. Utilise ‘clear desk policy’ for cleaning and adhere to confidentiality agreements.
· Keep GMP Team Leader informed of customer feedback compliments or complaints.
· Apply a proactive approach to all aspects of the job and seek continuous improvements.
· Always take on board and act upon constructive feedback from Mitie management.
· IOSH Managing Safely or willing to undertake.
· Demonstrable knowledge of cleaning industry standards.
· Strong level of literacy and numeracy.
· Engagement with supervisors to drive and motivate the team.
· Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· Clear and effective leadership style.
· Ability to analyse problems analytically, develop opportunities and implement innovate solutions/ approaches.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Computer literate.
· Able to demonstrate personal self-development and development of team.
· Demonstration of team work, implementing initiatives and working on own judgement and decisions.
· Change management and performance management experience.
· Experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Ability to adhere to all health and safety practices.
· Strong customer service skills.
High levels of personal hygiene and appearance.