HR Administrator - FTC
- Ingenuity House, Bickenhill Lane, Elmdon Trading Estate, Solihull, gb
- Employees can work remotely
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
To provide comprehensive, accurate and efficient HR administration to all current Mitie employees and future Mitie employees, ensuring SLA’s and compliance are maintained.
- To carry out HR-related administrative tasks as part of the HR Administration team ensuring SLA’s are continuously met
- Supporting and processing all HR Admin related paperwork throughout the full employment cycle, from dealing with recruitment matters, new starter documentation and internal changes
- To maintain and input data onto the SAP and SuccessFactors HR databases, ensuring that the information is accurate
- To work with Managers to ensure SuccessFactors onboarding runs smoothly for both hiring Managers and the new hires joining the business
- To assist with filing and collation of personnel files using the electronic filing system
- To maintain good working relationships with all other teams within the HR community ensuring a first-class service is provided to all stakeholders
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately in a timely manner
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
- Previous experience within a HR Administration role or similar
- GCSE or equivalent standard in English and Maths
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in SAP HR/Payroll system or other recognised HR database preferred however not essential
- Ability to multitask, prioritise workload and use own initiative to ensure results
- Have understanding of and the ability to work to SLA’s and KPI’s
- Resilient – able to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Process orientated with a keen eye for detail
- Remote working