- Torrington Ave, Coventry CV4, UK
Mitie is currently looking to recruit a cleaning operative to join our Clean Environments Division. Hours require are as followed;
· Monday to Friday 5 hrs per day @ £8.91ph 10:00-15:00
Reporting to the Manager, the Cleaner will have a key responsibility of ensuring that the premises are kept clean to a high standard.
- Sweeping and mopping
- Cleaning floors
- Cleaning Toilets
- Following the daily cleaning specification
- Attend to urgent cleaning calls when necessary
- Comply with all health and safety regulations, Escalating any issues to your Manager
Key Skills Required
- Efficient approach to work
- Good time management
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Cleaning experience
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices.
Mitie has over 53,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
If you are an energetic and responsible professional who share’s our belief that you can be the ‘Exceptional Everyday’ then please click ‘apply’ now.
- Must be able to complete an Enhanced Disclosure in line with the Contract requirements.
- Must be able to work the shift pattern discussed.
- Have a flexible approach to the role.
Health and Safety responsibilities:
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.