- Merry Hill, Brierley Hill DY5, UK
Hours: 14 hrs per week----over Monday - Friday . this position is a early morning cleaner start times vary between 7.30am- 8am start .Cleaning experience in retail/office essential ,
Please call Tina Smith 07824476826 if you are interested and also apply via indeed .
Location: Frankie and Benny's ,Merryhill ,Dudley . DY5 2SY
Package: £8.91 Per Hour + Free Uniform, Paid Holiday and other Company Benefits
Mitie has a great opportunity for a Cleaner to work for our client’s site based in Dudley
Reporting to the Cleaning Manager, the Cleaner will have a key responsibility of ensuring that the premises are kept clean to a high standard.
Main Duties of the Cleaner:
- The Cleaner will be responsible for damp wiping.
- The Cleaner will clean toilets and offices and will use a mop.
- The Cleaner will follow a cleaning specification.
- Efficient approach to work
- Good time management
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Cleaning experience is not essential as full training will be give
Health and Safety responsibilities:
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.