Traffic Marshal (support Officers)
- Merlin Way, North Weald Bassett, England, United Kingdom
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
Mitie has a great opportunity for talented people to work as Vehicle Management Officers to work on an exciting new corporate contract delivering exceptional services for our client every day.
Shifts - shifts days/nights and weekends.
Pay- £10.10 per hour
All successful candidates will be submitted for CTC clearance if they do not already hold this.
- The monitoring of heavy goods vehicle, entry, parking and exit site within a set time.
- You must be able to communicate effectively at all levels. The successful candidates must be confident when dealing with client representatives and members of the public.
- You will demonstrate professionalism, trustworthiness, attentiveness and always be approachable when welcoming clients and visitors.
- You will be alert and vigilant to suspicious events, behaviour or criminal activity at all times.
- You will be a team player, enthusiastic, positive and professional at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Security or traffic management experience desirable.
- Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to support the client, your team and site operations.
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- Security Guarding License holder desirable but not essential.
- First aid and fire awareness trained would be an advantage but not essential.
- Banksman trained an advantage but not essential.
- CTC screened desirable but not essential
It’s the little things that count -
On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
Note: This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.