Customer Services Planner
- 4300 Solent Business Park, Fareham, United Kingdom
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
- Responsible to plan jobs for success in timeframe directed by Demand Lead
- Ensuring all Access is cleared, engineer with right skill set booked, spares required are noted.
- Ensuring all Risk Assessments and Method Statements are provided to support all site visits.
- Submit Change Requests for Service and Non Service Impacting works where applicable.
- Ensuring any risk to planning to timeline required is flagged to management.
- Escalating for support where Access prevents success, ensuring any changes are completed to prevent failed engineer time.
- Process ordering and delivery of spares materials/consumables when required
Measure of success
- All planned activities are completed in timeframe/SLA.
- Checking tools CRM data to prevent any previous challenges reoccurring
- Challenges that arise on the day are addressed to enable delivery (Jeopardy management)
- Working ahead to check planned sites, preventing failure
- Working hours are 40 hours a week to be covered over a 7 day period, the shift pattern will be discussed.
- To complete all engineer work schedules
- Effective utilisation, efficiency and productivity of the field engineers
- Excellent forward planning.
- The effective planning and utilisation using standard times and scheduling tool to aid the completion of tasks.
- Meeting and where possible exceeding all SLAs for Attendance and Completion for internal and external resource
- Regular communication with the, Reactive team, Governance Compliance team on issues with engineers and assistance in ensuring the plan is as optimal as possible.
- Communication with the Operations Manager on decisions regarding subcontracting and re-allocate accordingly to the subcontractors
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined you may be required to perform other duties assigned and requested by the Line Manager
- To escalate outstanding jobs ensuring all tasks are mitigated where applicable.
- To oversee items produced in Maximo and Oracle, such as the quality of narrative and accuracy of information
- To provide support to the Management Team and Team Leader
- To ensure that the teams Purchase Orders are raised and approved to pay as soon as reasonably possible
- Internal Outage management
Skills & Behaviours
- Reliable and ability to get on with others, with excellent verbal reasoning skills
- Experience of daily interaction and workload management of field engineers
- Co-ordination and Planning skills – excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload with accuracy.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and in writing, within all levels of the business and to external parties.
- Customer Care - Capable of delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Commercially aware with a clear focus on high quality and control of cost
- Self-motivated, tenacious and result-oriented with a positive outlook
- Calm under pressure
Qualifications & Experience
- Understanding of supply chain/basic planning process (order, production, delivery)
- Microsoft Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of Maximo or similar CAFM system.
- Relevant experience in a Planning role using business in-house systems together with Microsoft packages
- A knowledge of the hard services and facilities management sectors is desirable
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent business is desirable
Health and Safety responsibilities
• Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
• Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
• Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
• Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
• Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
• Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
• Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.