Multi Skilled Electrician
- NR and IP Postcodes, Norwich / Ipswich, United Kingdom
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
- · Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports in accordance with the established Quality Management Systems
- · To ensure Risk Assessments are completed and maintained. Control measures adopted in compliance with statutory provisions and codes of practice and guidance.
- · Day to maintenance activities including planned prevaentive maintenance and reactive requests as directed by helpdesk
- · Be on a call out rota to provide our clients with full out of hours cover.
- · Assist other team members when required or as directed from Contract Manager
- · Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- · All duties to be carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- · To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- · To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- · To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- · To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- · To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required and be comfortable using PDA
- · City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 qualification or equivalent
- · Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including
- - Boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables,
- - Small power and lighting
- · Be flexible and carry out duties not electrically biased
- · Be proactive and have the ability to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults
- · Hold a full clean driving licence
- · Able to work at heights of up to 3 metres and lift weights of up to 25kg
- · Knowledge of Health and Safety and safe working practices
- · Strong customer care focus.
- · Good communication skills.
- · Computer Literate
- · Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.