Client Relations Helpdesk Advisor
- Unit 11, Bristol, United Kingdom
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Job objectives & Responsibilities
Working with the Waste Operations Support Team to meet client requirements, whilst maintaining IT databases
· Supporting the waste operations team by processing client transactions such as; ad-hoc requests, changes to waste scheduled services and managing missed services.
· Providing customer service using telephone and e-mail to ensure all SLAs are met
· Developing an understanding of waste streams, containers, suppliers & clients to support client requests
· Logging of all transactions onto the relevant IT systems accurately to ensure full audit history
· Ensure service levels and commercial arrangements are maintained for a range of clients within the guidelines set by the key account managers and waste contracts
· Independently investigating and resolving waste management complaints to ensure SLAs are met
· Managing fluctuating workloads via Microsoft Outlook using multiple shared mail boxes
· Communicating confidently with a range of suppliers and clients to ensure relevant data is collected by month end
· Supporting the accounts payable department to resolve any invoicing queries
· Adopting a flexible ethos to work duties in order to maintain high standards of client support
- £19,300 Salary per annum, before tax
- £100 per month non-contractual bonus (based around attendance and performance)
- 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day Monday to Friday
- Either half hour or 1 hour unpaid lunch break at employee’s preference
- 2 x 10 mins paid break each day (1 morning, 1 afternoon)
- Helpdesk operational 07:30-17:30 – specific working hours within this to be agreed with Team Leader on start date
- Current circumstances working from home due to COVID restrictions (which may be temporary) – during training however utilising an office with Senior colleague can be arranged dependent on government guidance
· Has excellent customer service and complaint handling skills
· Can develop and maintain client and supplier relationships
· Become a key player within our Operations Support team
· Has a flexible and keen approach to work with a ‘can do attitude’ at all times
· Can communicate with people across all levels externally and internally
· Is committed to improving their knowledge and skills within the waste industry
· Is able to work under pressure to maintain business critical SLAs
· Can prioritise and multi-task
· Experience of working with a supplier base
· Negotiation skills
- Resilient when faced with demanding clients
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.