Senior Technical Account Manager
- Bracknell, Bracknell, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
Global Aware International, a Mitie Company, has the requirement for a full time Customer Account Manager for continued customer support for in house suite of products and bespoke development projects. The applicant should be an enthusiastic individual with a focus on attention to detail. Someone who is a motivated self-starter, capable of working to deadlines both individually and as part of a team. The position being offered is based in Bracknell. All applicants must be within an easy commute.
This role is predominately to manage an ever growing customer and project base, working closely with the development team to understand their exacting requirements to scope, design, communicate and deliver the solution 100% fit for purpose; therefore an excellent level of communication skills both written and verbal is a required and you must be customer facing with the ability to interact with people of all levels across the business both internally and externally. You will be a primary point of contact for customers, working closely alongside the inhouse development team as well as the sales team.
- Liaise with development team and IT to communicate requirements
- Create scoping documentation as required by customers and provide to development team
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders with progress updates
- To work alongside the sales function to offer support and guidance
- Create reports for senior management
- Ability to document, maintain and follow processes
- Ability to follow change management processes
- Help with the Creation of technical documents to support development
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- You will have the necessary gravitas and communication skills to deal with a wide range of senior stakeholders
- Pragmatic: A can do attitude with a common sense approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to lead and present meetings
- Ability to show initiative and promote ideas for improved working methods
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to work to tight deadlines and hold others to account
- PRINCE2 / Agile or similar Project Management qualifications are essentia
- Ability to demonstrate a software applications.
- Experience of working within a software project environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Office 365
- Power BI beneficial but not essential
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.