JLL Corporate Estate Officer 40n 40ff £11.50
- Tower Bridge, London, UK
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Mitie has a great opportunity in London. We are currently looking for highly talented pro-active, ambitious and successful security relief supervisor who have experience working within a corporate environment. The ideal candidate will have previous security experience, and excellent customer service to enable us to deliver operational excellence, in a consistent manner. All candidates must be smart and neat in appearance, available to work 12 hour shifts on a 4 on, 4 off rotating shift pattern, with a pay rate of £11.50 per hour. .
The following are some of the roles and responsibilities that will be required from our relief security specialists
- Staff relationship - Work shifts in Team Leader capacity 121 meetings with officers Feedback into AM/OPS team.
- Staff visits/welfare - Work on shift but review service, review standards with officers best practice/support & feedback into senior team
- Appraisals - Appraisal management through single manned locations
- Quality assurance - Compliance audits when working on sites
- Inductions and training - To complete ongoing training for single manned locations
- HR management - Support through investigations and minute taking
- Scheduling/forward planning - Trained to support scheduling and gaps cover
- Absence management - RTW meetings completed where required and on shift
- Mobilization - Will support AM team with 121 meetings, scheduling and associated orders/equipment
- New Business/termination/ novation - Will support AM team with 121 meetings, scheduling and associated orders/equipment
- Awards and nominations - Nominations provided from engagement through meetings, welfare and 121 meetings.
- Incident management - Available to support investigations and review
- Written documentation - All sites audited when visited. To include AI, RA's, training records and site documentation. Fed into Ops team
- Good literacy and communication skills and have excellent verbal and written English.
- Be computer and software literate.
- Reliability, self- motivation and ability to use own initiative and work without supervision.
- The ability to solve problems, make decisions and prioritise.
- The ability to transfer self-motivation to staff.
- The ability, tact and diplomacy to deal with people at all levels.
- Self-confidence and an interest in self-development.
- An interest in the continuous improvement of the Company’s performance.
- The nature of the role is such that it is essential that the post holder has and will maintain an excellent record of attendance and timekeeping.
It’s the little things that count -
On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
For all internal applicants, please note Terms and Conditions are non-transferable