Security Officer Corporate
- 33 Queen's Rd, Aberdeen AB15 4ZN, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Monday Start Time: 08:00
- Monday End Time: 14:00
- Tuesday Start Time: 08:00
- Tuesday End Time: 14:00
- Wednesday Start Time: 08:00
- Wednesday End Time: 14:00
- Thursday Start Time: 08:00
- Thursday End Time: 14:00
- Friday Start Time: 08:00
- Friday End Time: 14:00
- Saturday Start Time: Not Applicable
- Saturday End Time: Not Applicable
- Sunday Start Time: Not Applicable
- Sunday End Time: Not Applicable
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Are you a real people person, passionate about putting the customer first?
As a Security Officer with us, you will take the time to talk to people, build a genuine rapport and ensure a smooth and efficient welcome to LBG colleagues. You will work a 30-45 hour week at £10.00 per hour, and work Monday to Friday.
You will be effortless and genuine when talking to our customers, putting their needs first. You will focus on high-level standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
What does the role of Security Officer involve?
· Handling telephone inquiries with professionalism establishing their needs to ensure they are directed to the correct department.
· Welcoming customers and visitors to the site making sure that they are assisted in a caring and pleasant manor.
· Maintaining customer facing areas, updating and other general Security duties.
· To work as part of a team to deliver a first-class service within the facility.
· To support the Service Level Agreement by ensuring that all Site Support activities are carried out effectively.
· To ensure all customer requests are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
To ensure that everyone that enters the building have their ID checked and on display , and carryout patrols.
Valid SIA License
· Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook E-mail).
· A clear understanding of Health & Safety practices.
· Customer focused with the ability to build positive relationships.
· Enthusiastic and conscientious approach to all Site Support related tasks.
· Clear, strong and confident communication skills.
The uniform will be provided free of charge, you will get 28days leave per year, pension , wages paid 4 weekly, there are also service awards for long service . You can access MiDeals which can give you discounts on shopping, electrical, holidays , insurance etc.
It’s the little things that count -
On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
We offer fantastic development programmes for all team members who are committed and want to progress and fast track their career within an exciting and fast-paced industry.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.