- Unit 11, Patchway Trading Estate, Britannia Road, Patchway, Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
Job objectives and responsibilities
· To provide both MITIE and the client with professional, comprehensive engineering support and to be fully aware of the statutory and contractual requirements of the contract. To build a strong relationship with both internal and external customers to ensure that all services are provided in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Implement maintenance activities, ensuring maximum efficiency are achieved with minimal service downtime
- Actively implement the PPM and reactive maintenance and monitoring of the portfolio
- Implement all electrical and mechanical activities
- Comply with and implement existing business risk management procedures
- Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of contractual requirements
- Ensure SHE standards are maintained
- Implement and monitor small engineering projects
- Support, develop and communicate best working practice
- Complete all service desk tasks in adherence with SLA’s & KPI’s
- Effective use and maintenance, site log books, O&M’s and quality procedures
- Manage third party specialist contractors
• Experience in either in the property/M&E industries
• Experience in dealing with all types of Electrical installation and maintenance within the property and mobile services sector
• City & Guilds 2079, 6127 Part 2 & 3 or equivalent
• Strong customer care focus
• Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge
• Full and Clean driving Licence
• Able to work at heights
• Smart in appearance
• Able to process Administration tasks associated with the role
• Committed, reliable and flexible
• Able to work as part of a team and to work on their own
• High levels of communication skills
Health and Safety responsibilities
• Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
• Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
• Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
• Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
• Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
• Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
• Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.