Compliance & Monitoring Officer (Healthcare)
- Mill Pool Way, Birmingham B5, UK
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- Provides Quality audit information and training to Mitie contract management / supervisory and operational team.
- Use of smart devices to document, and photograph element quality standards
- Understands contractual obligations and provides support to operations team where needed.
- Schedules audits and monitoring activities in line with contract, and prevailing standards.
- Provides timely audits and ensures all audit information is accurately recorded on Mitie's auditing platform.
- Production of client monthly service and performance report information
- Monitoring in accordance with Contractual and Company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements(SLAs) and Trust requirements
- Develops delvers and reports on all Quality monitoring outcomes.
- Interrogation of data for daily performance updates
- Ensures customer and patient satisfaction is monitored, measured, managed and reported
- Ensures complaints from patients and staff about services are dealt with appropriately.
- Undertakes additional duties in line with capabilities as required to fulfil requirements needed by the contract
- Ensures that all colleagues are trained in accordance with clients and companies requirements meeting both hard & soft needs.
- Communicates in an engaging way, ensuring inspiring and motivating messages are conveyed across all teams.
- Brings to life the Mitie values on a daily basis and demonstrates the exceptional everyday.
- Works safely at all times giving due consideration for the safety of others and the environment.
- Upholds and reflects the vision and values of the Trust and Mitie in all actions and behaviours.
- Experience and understanding of various services within a healthcare environment
- Strong working Knowledge of CAFM / MI / Help Desk Systems.
- Understands auditing goals, SLA's and objectives.
- Enthusiastic and Conscientious. Diligent and committed. A flexible approach, and "can do attitude" together with the ability to self-prioritise will be required
- Has a strong standard of both literacy and numeracy skills
- They possess an intermediate knowledge level of all Microsoft office packages. Fully competent in the use of PCs and other types of technology
- Has developed excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation skills to support them in their role.
- Fully capable of understanding and maintaining the confidentiality across the site and respecting the needs of all stakeholders.
- Works well under pressure to meet the challenging deadlines for both operational and people aspects of their roles.
- Has the ability to effectively plan and manage own workloads, however understands when to ask for support when needed.
- A team player with the ability to lead by example through operational excellence, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact at all levels.
- Demonstrates forward thinking/planning, with a positive 'can do' attitude and can flex their style to meet the needs of the business
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to manage costs and ensure budgets are met
- Represents Mitie and the client at all times in a professional, courteous and confident manner
Health and Safety responsibilities:
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.