Senior Marketing and Sales Manager
- London Bridge St, London SE1, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
The objective of the role is to lead our Plan Zero and energy marketing efforts during an exciting period of growth. The role will ensure high quality materials and campaigns are delivered for internal and external campaigns. Working alongside the Director of Strategy and the marketing team the role will own the delivery of solution specific marketing activities, including social media, events and campaigns. With an excellent eye for design you will also be supporting sales with client facing materials of the highest standard.
· Excellent content editorial skills
· Indesign to a high standard, including print management
· Powerpoint to a high standard
· Understanding of management of social media, hootsuite preferable
· Experience managing campaigns, excellent project management and organisation skills
· Understanding of sales process
· Very good time and work flow management
· Great communicator and ability to work across different teams
· Ability to produce high quality written/presentational material in succinct manner
· Experience with carbon/green projects/ EV desirable but not essential
· Experience working in similar marketing & sales role
· Manage the development and delivery of the the marketing strategy for the energy business
o Develop and deliver a rolling 12 month marketing plan
o Identify opportunities for marketing events
o Own and project manage the delivery of any marketing events undertaken
o Develop marketing campaigns with supporting material
o Oversee social media content
· Work closely with the solution delivery teams supporting the growth in strategic solutions including ‘green projects’ such as renewable solutions, EV and fossil fule replacement solutions.
· Provide support to the sales teams to ensure that the look and presentation of all the bid material is of an exceptionally high standard
· Share best practice, engage and support other team members and members of the Mitie Group
· Excellent content production skills, Able to distill proposition message and convert to customer needs based marketing assets.
· Line management responsibility
· To maintain the security and confidential status of all information so designated; to conduct all activities in a professional manner at all times and procedures are followed
· The job holder may be required to undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required of him/her in the post and department mentioned above, or in a comparable post in the Company