Site Supervisor - LTS
- Stamford Hill Primary School, London, United Kingdom
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Are you looking for a rewarding contract where you will be able to use your skills to make more of a difference than ever before?
We are looking to recruit Site Supervisors for our new COVID Test Site.
Some of your responsibilities will:
- Enable the testing process to be seamless, ensure that the test subjects experience is pleasant and managed in a professional way.
- Ensure test subjects are booked in appropriately and directed to either the assisted test or self-administered routes.
- Be accountable for the overall running of the site’s infrastructure and facilities including site setup.
- Be accountable for assigning subjects to kits and lanes.
- Deputise in Estate Managers absence, having complete responsibility for full site activity and personnel.
- Participates in new site activation to ensure site is ready for day one.·
- Ensures that site is ready for operations at the beginning of each day.
- Work with Team leads, to manage all Mitie and third-party staff on site, including people related matters, absence, rosters, manning, leave.
- Work with the Equipment Supervisor and team colleagues to ensure that infrastructure on site is suitable and where necessary escalate to remediate issues.
- Ensures site is ready for close down at the end of each day.
- Monitor infrastructure & report to site provider / service provider / supply & equipment.
- Identify security needs with Test Centre Supervisor
- Ensure that traffic congestion is reduced.
- Ensure that vehicles are parked appropriately.
- All security front line duties are maintained.
- Dealing with external stakeholders on day to day matters, escalating as appropriate.
- Manage the flow of subject vehicles into the booth lanes.
- Review test log sheets and works closely with traffic management staff.
- Works closely with testers to send subjects to Tester only when Tester is ready.
- Resolve in-operation issues raised by Test Supervisor (non-clinical)
- Direct vehicles into the appropriate areas to park safely to enable to individuals to undertake the test.
- To ensure that social distancing is undertaken.
- Be vigilant always when on site.
- General Site FM Management - General Standards.
- All services and personnel to act in accordance with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements, unless derogation has been explicitly given.
- Perform all the following services in line with Good Industry Practice, unless specific service standards are prescribed.
- Escalate immediately if it becomes apparent that the site is not or is likely to become non-compliant with any law relating to the environment and sustainability or health and safety and will take all reasonable steps to becoming compliant. This excludes regulations that have been explicitly referred to in derogation.
YOU can play a crucial role in maximising our capacity as a country to fight this outbreak both on a national and local level.
In exchange for your time, support and expertise Mitie will be rewarding those successful with the real living wage.
- You will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Team Management Experience Essential
- To work as part of a team.
- Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to go above and beyond.
- Being able to remain calm under pressure.
In addition, applicants must consider the following:
- Full Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied in line with NHS standards.
- Ability to physically stand for several hours
- Willingness to work outside (weather protection will be provided)
- Full training will be provided
- Hours of work to cover a working pattern over 7 days a week with rest breaks.
- Staff facilities including refreshments provided.
- First Aid Support and facilities onsite
As we work with a wide variety of people, including individuals who may be more vulnerable than you, we take the health and well-being of our clients and staff very seriously and sincerely, with this in mind applicants must be in general good health and not classified as in any of the COVID High risk groups therefore:
- Must not have a long-term condition.
- Must not be pregnant.
- Must not have a weakened immune system through medical conditions or therapy.
It’s the little things that count -
On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
For all internal applicants, please note Terms and Conditions are non-transferable