Security Services Team Member
- 122 Leadenhall St, Lime Street, London EC3V 4QT, UK
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
An opportunity has arisen for an exceptional candidate to join the newly created Security Services Team of a large prestigious firm in the City of London. Based in a new iconic property in London, the Security Service Team will be dedicated to delivering an exceptional concierge standard of customer service, contributing to the exemplary ‘visitor experience’ expected for guests and colleagues visiting the building.
Our ideal candidate will have drive to deliver excellence in all tasks, with proven experience in either the customer services arena, or security control room environment. Corporate security experience is not essential to this role, however, confidence and presence and impact will ensure that our Security Services team stand out and shine.
Our Team member will be continuously driving forward customer service in the workplace, leading by example and mentoring and developing Team Members to excel at their role. Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills will be key in this role, with the ability to deal effectively and confidently at all levels, whilst remaining calm under pressure.
All team members will work from the new Security Services Centre, and must be comfortable working with and learning new technology. Successful applications will be trained and developed to contribute to a highly specialised and sophisticated national operation.
· Ability to contribute to the team
· Ability to use the microsoft office suite
· Ability to use your own initiative
· Attention to Detail
· Confident dealing with the public
· Customer Focussed Approach
· IT literate
· Strong Verbal Communication Skills
· Strong written communication skills
· DS SIA Licence