Traffic Marshalls £10.10
- Barley Castle Cl, Appleton Thorn, Warrington WA4 4SA, UK
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Are you looking for a rewarding contract where you will be able to use your skills to make more of a difference than ever before?
We are looking to recruit Traffic Management Assistants.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Enable the testing process to be seamless, ensure that the test subjects experience is pleasant and managed in a professional way.
- Ensure test subjects are booked in appropriately and directed to either the assisted test or self-administered routes.
- Direct vehicles into the appropriate areas to park safely to enable to individuals to undertake the test.
- To ensure that traffic congestion is reduced.
- Ensure that vehicles are parked appropriately.
- To ensure that social distancing is undertaken
- Be vigilant at all times when on site.
- You will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to go above and beyond.
- Being able to remain calm under pressure.
In addition, applicants must consider the following:
- Ability to physically stand for several hours
- Willingness to work outside (weather protection will be provided)
- Full training will be provided
- Hours of work to cover a working pattern over 7 days a week Days and Nights with rest breaks.
- Staff facilities including refreshments provided.
- First Aid Support and facilities onsite
It’s the little things that count -
On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
CS/CTC Clearance is desirable but not essential
Training will be provided
Working hours will vary but on a 4 on 4 off rotation
Rate of pay will be £10.10 per hour.