- Gallowgate, Aberdeen, UK
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant proceedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
· Logging, tracking and scanning College invoice through the authorisation process.
· Dealing with College suppliers invoice queries.
· Scanning and then entering timesheets to ORACLE.
· Collecting opening and distributing office mail twice daily.
· Issuing College parking & driving permits, updating both the College online application system and College Security with changes.
· Facilities office receptionist. Dealing with College staff who visits the office, answering the telephone and ensuring the calls are directed to the right person and fielding the emails sent to Facilities. Taking ownership of problems to ensure quality of service is maintained if the appropriate team member is unavailable.
· Managing the holiday, sickness and attendance records are maintained and communicating with both payroll and the helpdesk in Glasgow on a daily basis.
· Assisting all team members to produce their reports, typing and filing.
· Producing weekly SPRM report for Facilities Manager weekly meeting with the client.
· Working with Facilities Manager and the rest of the team to produce reports and tenders to tight deadlines, investigate issues and provide updates for managers as required.
· Assisting and Providing cover for the Facilities Help Desk Co ordinator using various software systems Maximo, Oracle, Pecos.
· Collating information and producing spreadsheets for Senior Finance Administrator for College financial monitoring and budget meetings with client.
· Collating information and producing spreadsheets for Senior Finance Administrator to assist in the MITIE monthly invoicing to College.
· Responsible for ordering and maintain stationery for the office.
· When required to attend meetings to take minutes, produce notes and distribute.
· Assist operatives to locate and purchase materials when necessary.
· College Room Bookings. Organising and communicating with College staff and clients from initial enquiry right through to meeting & greeting clients on the day of the event. This will include organizing catering, checking the rooms before and after bookings.
· Maintain and control equipment register.
· Maintain and control document register.
· Maintain and control a register of hired equipment.
· Maintain and control Training Matrix.
Additional tasks as required by line manager with skill set or additional competency training.
Good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, excellent Customer Care skills, very good at communication will all levels of customers and clients.
Health & Safety responsibilities
• Follow Group & company policies & procedures at all times;
• Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health & safety or the environment;
• Use all work equipment & personal PPE properly & in accordance with training received;
• Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager & /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position & the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks & objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role &/or the needs of the business.