- Cumbrian Collaboration, Cumbria, United Kingdom
The Cumbrian Collaboration includes Sellafield Ltd, NDA, DRS and INS. The partnership began in 1999 followed by the award of the full Facilities Management services in 2006. In 2010 the contract was transformed into an IFM delivery model.
- Work within the Cleaning Services Team, carrying out duties effectively and efficiently in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Follow the Company’s Health, Safety and Quality procedures within the course of the role.
- Ensure all equipment is kept clean, well maintained and is a safe working order, i.e. PAT Tested, etc.
- Have full knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work to be carried out and time allocated to the area.
- Have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used within the premises and to attend all necessary training to be able to use this equipment.
- To comply with the requirements of Health & Safety, other relevant legislation and premises policies.
- To wear protective clothing (PPE) as issued.
- To deal with any complaints that fall within the job holder’s duties and report these immediately to the Cleaning Supervisor/Service Support Manager.
- Perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor
- Must be able to complete an Enhanced Disclosure in line with the Contract requirements.
- Have a flexible approach to the role.
- Treats others with dignity and respect
- Communicates well (verbally and in writing) with colleagues and clients
- Works harmoniously with others, helping to generate a positive team atmosphere
- Builds effective working relationships
- Honours customer (internal and/or external) commitments
- Leads by example
- Undertakes all tasks willingly, prepared to go that extra mile
- Completes all tasks, including paperwork, accurately and on time; always maintaining a high standard
- Demonstrates a professional attitude and approach at all times
- Takes pride in their appearance and is punctual
- Ensures own and others Health and Safety at all times
- Uses own initiative where appropriate
- Takes responsibility for planning and organising own work where appropriate
- Seeks opportunities to improve existing processes and procedures
- Provides creative but practical solutions to problems
- Participates and makes constructive suggestions for solutions and improvements
- Takes ownership of personal development
- Seeks opportunities for development
- Puts learning into practice
- Actively participates in training and development opportunities
- Actively participates in review meetings and performance appraisals