Mobile Cleaner Supervisor
- Aberdeen, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
Delivering the exceptional, every day
- Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
- Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
- Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- Knowledge of relevant procedures
- Level of customer Service
- Team Player
- Health and safety awareness and knowledge
We are currently looking to hire a Mobile Cleaner Supervisor for Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire area. This is a full time position, 39 hours per week, and will include morning, evening and weekend work.
Package: £9.50 Per Hour + Free Uniform, Paid Holiday and other Company Benefits.
Some of primary day-to-day responsibilities include:
Ensuring that business goals, deadlines and performance standards are met
Training and onboarding new hires to make sure they understand their roles
Assessing the work performance of the employees and identifying areas that need improvement
Reporting performance records and evaluations to management
Previous retail/commercial cleaning and supervising experience preferred but not essential. Full training will be given.
Full UK Driving Licence
Time management and organizational skills
written and verbal communication
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Health and Safety responsibilities:
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.