£10/Hour 4 on 4 off CCTV day controller, Gretna Gateway Outlet Village SC
- Glasgow Rd, Gretna DG16, UK
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures, Customer Service,Team Player, Health and safety awareness and communication.
Mitie has a great opportunity in Gretna. We are looking for an experienced CCTV Operator to join the team on site. The role is a busy CCTV control operator, you will take a lead role on site on a daily basis. You will report into our onsite Supervisor as well as the site based client.
Pay rate per hour: £10
Working hours: 12-hour shifts from 06:00 to 18:00, 4 on 4 off Dayshift
- Monitoring and operating the site CCTV systems including associated reports.
- Respond to emergency situations & liaise with emergency services.
- Reporting and associated paperwork & documentation including detailed handovers.
- Knowledge and associated reporting on the contractual agreement, Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) & ‘Key Performance Indicators’ (KPI’s).
- Operating the client and company procedures and processes.
- Managing the fire alarm tests, monitoring & evacuation procedure.
- Attend, represent & actively take part in all required meetings.
- Defect reporting and associated actions and follow ups.
- To work with and support your colleague when it comes to holiday, sickness cover etc.
- Maintain the standards of the Security for access/egress and visitor regulation.
- To respond to requests & resolve issues within the agreed SLA time frames.
- 5-year checkable work history Vetting is essential before start position.
- Door Supervision and CCTV License essential.
- The security officer will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- The security officer should be able to work on own initiative.
- Retail Security experience.
- Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs.
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- It is important the Security Officer is calm under pressure.
- It is essential that the Operator has CCTV experience.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as an individual.
- It is essential that you have strong system’s experience i.e. CCTV, Access Control.
- CCTV License essential.
It’s the little things that count -
On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.