Operational support Officers
- 35 Duchess Rd, Rutherglen, Glasgow G73 1AU, UK
Mitie was founded in 1987 and is one of the largest facilities, management and professional services companies within the UK. They look after a large, diverse, blue chip customer base, from banks, retailers, hospitals, schools and government offices.
- The relief security officer will demonstrate their character as determined, trustworthy, attentive and approachable at all times when welcoming clients and customers – ensuring ID badges are created, allocated and collected when appropriate.
- As the first point of contact for to all customers and clients, the Security Agents must have geographically aware of their local surroundings.
- Travel to various retail client sites to cover sickness, holiday and provide support to the core team when required.
- Must be able to man the phones, emails, IT systems, CCTV and Alarms, Doors and Car park if need be.
- The relief security officer must spot and stop all suspicious sightings or potential criminal activity and retain full control until the arrival of emergency services.
- Report to the Security Operations Manager – they must record, report and escalate all sightings and arrests on a regular basis.
Full SIA licence
Drivers licence and own vehicle prefered, but not essential