Security Officer corporate (core)
- 1 Tony Wilson Pl, Manchester M15 4FN, UK
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
We currently have a vacancy at one of our corporate buildings for an officer working Nights and weekends.
Duties to include:
- Manning the reception desk out of hours
- Maintaining the security of the site
- Keeping a written record of patrols and any incidents and issues on site
- Managing visitors and contractors out of hours.
A successful candidate would have the following:
- An SIA security license or door supervisors license
- Good Communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Well presented.
- Basic I.T skills
- Own transport is not essential but is preferred.