Travel to Work Specialist (Parking Administrator)
- The Connection, Newbury RG14, UK
The exceptional, every day
Our purpose: why we exist and what we want to achieve
Our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: what we offer that’s different and that matters
A place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day
Our promise to our customers: what we offer that’s different and that matters
A trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day
Our culture: our core values and how we behave
We are one Mitie
We work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
We are built on integrity and trust
Integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of the company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
We go the extra mile
Whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
Our diversity makes us stronger
We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
Our customers’ business, is our business
We are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
This is an administrative position sits within the Business Support Team on the Mitie Integrated Facilities Management contract at Vodafone UK, Newbury. It is an entry-level position that would suit someone looking to hone their skills in admin and communicating; or someone returning to work.
As a highly motivated and passionate person, with a great attention to detail, the key focus for this role will be to assist in implementing Vodafone travel and car parking policies across UK sites.
- Ensure delighted customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction.
- Support the day to day travel operation for Vodafone commercial buildings as required including but not limited to:
- Maintaining a good understanding of the Travel Policy and how it is applied
- Replying to general enquiries in the Travel Inbox
- Keeping records of car park utilisation
- Being able to use the Car Park Management System (CPMS) to identify users, update information, and possibly change status
- Taking responsibility for allocated sites and liaising with relevant client points of contact and 1team customer experience managers
- Processing of vehicles parked in breach of the Travel Policy, interrogating the system to identify users and log their status. Sending out appropriate emails
- Processing new applications for individual spaces and car share spaces in CPMS
- Making up new windscreen passes for sites where these are used and users with impaired mobility, recording these accurately and sending them out to the appropriate people
- Processing new green travel and commuter loan applications, sending out appropriate emails and keeping and accurate records
- Patrolling the car parks or residential areas (if required) to monitor parking and compliance with the Travel Policy
- Assisting in the management of the visitors’ car park bookings
- Monitoring the bus service, placing timetables, dealing with lost property enquiries
- Marketing and promotion of green alternative means of travel to work
- Flexible and proactive
- Passionate about exceptional customer service
- Ability to build positive relations with colleagues, guests and clients
- Ability to work on their own initiative and with minimal direction
- Strong team player with a commitment to support their colleagues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptionally organised and skilled in multi-tasking
- High attention to detail
- Good Information Technology Skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) software and the ability to learn bespoke software (CPMS).
Hours of work – 0800 to 1700 Monday to Friday, with occasional requirement to work outside of these hours to meet job duties between 0700 to 1800