- Main Rd, Amesbury, Salisbury SP4, UK
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 53,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Mitie has a great opportunity for a Security Officer to join the Total Security Management Team; the Security Officer will be based in on a prestigious customer Airfield in Amesbury. This is a permanent role. As part of Mitie's Total Security Management Team, you will be reporting to the on site Security Manager.
Roles and responsibilities
- You will be working as part of a large Security team to deliver various tasks airside and landside.
- A Full Driving License is desirable as you will be required to conduct track patrols and perimeter patrols, using the on site vehicles.
- Responding to various alarms and emergency call outs across site and local areas.
- Control access and egress to site.
- Dealing with various stakeholders and clients of Mitie's customer.
- Previous Security Experience
- SIA License
- SC Clearance desirable
Benefits: Holiday, Pensions, SIA licence renewal, Uniform/ongoing training / Refer a friend scheme and other company benefits