Senior Offline Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Business: Marketing
- Augenoptiker: Optional
Mister Spex is Europe's largest online optician. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential and ensure that we continue to develop.
- Responsible for planning, booking, evaluation and optimization of our international performance-driven TV and OOH campaigns
- In charge of budget allocation to the different channels in each market
- Set-up of structured tests in new markets and the creation of business cases
- Management of external agencies to ensure best practices and data-driven optimization of spot placements
- Responsible for in-depth quantitative analyses to identify the most effective strategies to steer the channel
- Set-up of reporting and automated processes to make sure campaigns run smoothly in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with our data science team to deploy solutions for in-channel steering and measurement
- 4+ years of experience in TV media planning and purchasing for different countries for a performance-driven company (on the corporate or agency side)
- Experience in direct response TV performance tracking, programmatic TV is a plus
- Experience in measuring the impact of offline channels (TV, OOH) and optimizing performance
- Strong analytical skills and a very good understanding of numbers
- Fluent spoken and written English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Unlimited contract and 28 days of paid vacation
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Start with choosing one pair of (sun)glasses as a gift
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses in our shop
- Up to 40% discount in our store
- Corporate Benefits - discounts on fitness, hotels, rental cars etc.
- We live with respect and stand up for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a CV, reference letters, and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: +49 (0)151 - 18704363.