Junior Influencer Marketing Manager International (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Business: Marketing
- Augenoptiker: Optional
Mister Spex is Europe's largest online optician. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential and ensure that we continue to develop.
- Identification, evaluation and acquisition of potential new influencers for the Netherlands, UK and Sweden
- Control and documentation of influencer campaigns
- Allocation of our budget to the individual influencer campaigns
- Execution of data-driven evaluation of potential new partnerships and negotiation of terms and conditions
- Creation of regular reports to track the individual performance of our influencers
- Study of economics, media, communication sciences, marketing, journalism or similar
- Work experience in (Influencer-) Marketing, PR or similar
- High internet affinity and good knowledge of MS Office
- Affinity to social media and blogs
- Structured, conceptual and result-oriented way of working
- High affinity for analytics and numbers
- Fluency in spoken and written English, other languages (e.g. Dutch and Swedish) are a plus
What we offer
- Unlimited contract and 28 days of paid vacation
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Start with choosing one pair of (sun)glasses as a gift
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses in our shop
- Up to 40% discount in our store
- Corporate Benefits - discounts on fitness, hotels, rental cars etc.
- We live with respect and stand up for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a CV, reference letters, and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: +49 (0)151 - 18704363.