Intern Data Science (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Tech, Product & Data: Data
- Student/Intern/Azubi: Ja
Mister Spex is Europe's largest online optician and a growing player in the omnichannel segment too. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices.
We are a highly data driven company combined with a strongly people-driven approach. Combining relevant data sources across multichannel touchpoints along the whole optical value chain and thereby thriving for impact will be at the core of this position
You will support our data science team across all projects with a focus on analysis and visualization with machine learning methods. You will also get the chance to work on a specific project from start to end. Data Science @ Spex is meant to bring business steering to the next level and enrich the toolset for line managers to take data driven decisions. So you will always have the opportunity to actively shape Mister Spex and your own path developing skills on the fly to grow into your data science career. What are you waiting for? See you at #teamspex
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive decisions across the business
- Contribute to ongoing projects in areas like customer segmentation and more
- Support the data science team in setting up new data science and machine learning projects
- Independently research and develop your own project based on diverse and unique real-world datasets
- Advanced studies with the focus on data science / analysis or statistics (mathematics, natural science, economics or else..)
- Ability to visualize and communicate data insights to stakeholders
- First practical experience on data science and machine learning
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
- fluent communication skills in English - German is a plus
- EU visa – currently we only support relocation within Germany
- 28 days of paid vacation per year
- flexible working hours
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!