Team Lead UX & Design (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Tech, Product & Data: Tech
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. After having grown to 150m+ EUR in sales we have already opened 30 own retail stores to build this unique multi-channel eyewear shopping experience.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture.
As a Team Lead for UX & Design you will define and execute a strong UX strategy for our online shop through all devices and channels. In collaboration with the leadership team from product, marketing, BI and engineering your will focus on delivering meaningful digital experiences for our customers that bring value to our business.
- Develop and accomplish a user centered design strategy and promote a design culture within the company.
- Optimize the end-to-end design process and establish standards for UX and Design across our channels.
- Lead projects and manage UX & design resources including budgeting and performance reporting.
- Align with Management, Product Leads and Technology Leads to identify UX & design opportunities.
- Support the UX team to deliver high quality design solutions in a high traffic and fast changing business environment in coordination with product owners and product mangers.
- Bring new people on board, mentor them and drive skill development
- Apply new working methods and facilitate workshops across the organization to increase UX & design awareness.
- Inspiring leader who believes that design can have an essential and long-term impact on our customer behavior and business success
- Formal education in UI Design, UX Design, Media Design or related field
- Strategic and creative thinker, able to manage stakeholders and competing priorities
- At least 5+ years of experience in e-commerce products and experiences in an agile environment
- Experience with the most used design and prototyping tools (i.e. Zeplin, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Experiences in data driven design is a plus
- 28 days of paid vacation
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses/sunglasses in our shop
- Flexible working hours
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Extra vacation for further education
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- Sabbatical options after 2 years
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!