(Senior) Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Business: Controlling & Analytics
Mister Spex is Europe's largest online optician. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential and ensure that we continue to develop.
Our Controlling & Analytics team is increasingly developing into a business partner role for our different departments in order to support them with target-oriented analyses. Part of their work is making complex and extensive data usable and interpreting it in order to support the controlling and further development in the individual teams.
- Deep dive analysis of customer data incl. customer lifetime value, cohort analysis and budget allocations and presentation to relevant stakeholders and management
- Conception of analysis frameworks and models, including customer journeys
- Independent development of reports and dashboards
- Participation in cross-functional projects and support of project success through outstanding analytics competence
- Analytical sparring partner for marketing and other areas
- Completed analytical studies in (business) informatics, mathematics or economics are preferable
- At least two years of professional experience in marketing and analytics
- Experience with customer journey analyses, cohort analyses, attributions and budget allocations
- High level of personal responsibility and structured working method with an eye for detail
- Ability to communicate complex issues in an understandable way
- Very good analytical skills and pleasure in dealing with numbers and data
- Experience with analysis tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Jedox) as well as handling web analytics and tracking tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Webtrekk) and other tools (e.g. R)/ programming languages (e.g. Python)
- Very good knowledge of Excel, knowledge of SQL is desirable
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Unlimited contract and 28 days of paid vacation
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Start with choosing one pair of (sun)glasses as a gift
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses in our shop
- Up to 40% discount in our store
- Corporate Benefits - discounts on fitness, hotels, rental cars etc.
- We live with respect and stand up for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a CV, certificates and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: +49 (0)151 - 18704363.