Senior UX / UI Designer (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Tech, Product & Data: Product
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. After having grown to 150m+ EUR in sales we have already opened 30 own retail stores to build this unique multi-channel eyewear shopping experience.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture.
- Shape the discipline of UX and design beautiful user experiences for our digital products
- Participate in all design phases, from concept to design to production (evaluations, user-flows, user-feedback, interaction models, wireframes, prototypes, visual mockups, AB testing etc.)
- Conduct user testing, interviews and correlating analysis
- Develop, iterate and implement holistically components for our design system
- Guide product decisions through user research, customer development and iterative feedback loops
- Identify best practices and establish a data-driven, user-centric approach
- Collaborate with other team members (marketing, brand, engineers, product managers and more)
- University degree or equivalent in UX/UI design, graphic design, visual communication or related field with focus on UCD and usability
- Fluent in German and English
- 4+ years of experience as full stack UI/UX designer
- Proficient in best practices for UI/UX design, user-centered design processes, as well as a knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- Strong references in data-driven design
- Organizational skills, present and execute visionary work, from high level flows to hands-on visual mockups
- Experience with agile product development (Scrum)
- Cross-platform design experience - mobile to desktop (experience with responsive web design)
- At least one e-commerce project
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS etc.
- Portfolio - please send it together with your CV
- 28 days of paid vacation
- Start with choosing one pair of glasses/ sunglasses as a gift
- Flexible working hours, remote work
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Company pension scheme
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses/sunglasses in our shop
- Fruits, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Sabbatical options after 2 years