Head of CRM and Onsite Marketing (m/f/d)
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Augenoptiker: Nein
Mister Spex is Europe's largest online optician. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential and ensure that we continue to develop.
- Create a long-term strategy in CRM, Onsite and retention marketing and manage its implementation across all markets
- Plan and execute global marketing campaigns for our customers against pre-set objectives
- Lead a team of 16 employees
- Analyse data and expand reports to identify value drivers across all customer lifetime stages and touchpoints
- Define and enhance relevant KPI's and steer measures to increase the customer lifetime value and optimise our customer segments
- Cooperate closely with the marketing tech and BI team to optimise and personalize the customer experience and pursue a strictly data-driven approach
- Work closely with our product, UX and customer support teams to identify gaps in the customer journey and ensure customer centricity on all touchpoints
- You have completed your studies, ideally in business administration, engineering, economics or similar
- You posess 5+ years of experience both hands-on and strategic in CRM in a dynamic and international environment
- You have relevant work experience in B2C companies, ideally scale-ups in e-commerce or retail
- You have at least 3 years of leadership experience and have been successful in building, leading and developing high-performing teams
- You have excellent communication skills with both internal & external stakeholders
- You have worked hands-on with state-of-the-art solutions in CRM and digital marketing (e.g. Google Analytics, emarsys, Dynamic Yield)
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with marketing tech & business intelligence systems is a plus
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Unlimited contract and 28 days of paid vacation
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Start with choosing one pair of (sun)glasses as a gift
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses in our shop
- Up to 40% discount in our store
- Corporate Benefits - discounts on fitness, hotels, rental cars etc.
- We live with respect and stand up for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a CV, certificates and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 0151 - 18704363.