(Senior) Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Business: Finance & Accounting
Mister Spex is Europe's largest online optician. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential and ensure that we continue to develop.
- Analysis and reporting of customer data and provision of insights
- Deduction of concrete recommendations for action and creation of a clear basis for decisions for department heads and the management
- Analytical sparring partner for different departments
- Ad-hoc analyses and creation of queries and reports
- Independent execution of cross-functional analysis projects
- Independent further development of the reporting landscape
- Completed analytical studies in (business) informatics, mathematics or economics are preferable
- At least two years of professional experience in marketing and/or analytics
- Experience with customer journey analyses, cohort analyses, attributions and budget allocations is an advantage
- High level of personal responsibility and structured working method with an eye for detail
- Ability to communicate complex, technical issues in an understandable way
- Good analytical skills and pleasure in dealing with numbers and data
- Experience with analysis tools (e.g. Microstrategy, QlikView, Tableau, PowerBI, Jedox) as well as handling web analytics and tracking tools are desirable
- Experience with the ERP system Microsoft Navision is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Excel, knowledge of SQL is desirable
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Unlimited contract and 28 days of paid vacation
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Start with choosing one pair of (sun)glasses as a gift
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses in our shop
- Up to 40% discount in our store
- Annual free employee glasses from our range
- Corporate Benefits - discounts on fitness, hotels, rental cars etc.
- We live with respect and stand up for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a CV, certificates and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: +49 (0)151 - 18704363.