Freelance Visual Artist (Graphic and Motion Picture/ Video Design) (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Business: Marketing
What started as a business idea of four founders, now is Europe's largest online optician. Mister Spex established a new, fun and convenient way to buy eyewear online and hereby reshaped the whole industry. We offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. After having grown to 150m+ EUR in sales we have already opened 30 own retail stores to build this unique multi-channel eyewear shopping experience.
In order to further grow and scale our international activities, we are looking for a freelance visual artist that will help us to implement creative and impactful campaigns across our marketing channels, that will excite and attract new customers.
- You will help us to design impactful campaigns for our international activities across +9 countries and platforms
- Be part of a cross-functional team, that drives the end-to-end campaign process for international activities and align with several departments and external copywriters
- Create forward-thinking campaign ideas that are orchestrated across our digital marketing channels (e.g. Display, Onsite, CRM-Mailing, YouTube, Print)
- Actively steer the process from idea generation to the production of media assets (i.e. text, imagery, videos) that excite consumers, are in line with our brand identity and cater to the country-specific behaviour of our customers
- Work from remote with your own equipment that allows to produce state-of-the art assets and shoot images of products
- Translate learnings from past campaigns performance into new creative ideas and utilize A/B-Testing to gain a deep and data-based understanding of our customer base.
- Professional experience in the field of graphic design, media communication or similar
- Experience of working with business briefings and translate them into impactful and creative campaign concepts
- High proficiency in using graphic design software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Windows Movie Maker)
- Experience and own equipment for professional photo-shootings (esp. product pictures)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Ability to work from remote while coordinating with multiple stakeholders (e.g. marketing departments, copywriters)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- A basic understanding of digital advertising channels and consumer patterns would be a plus (esp. Social Media, CRM)
What we offer
- The opprtunity to work remote
- A long-term fee contract with flexible working hours
- We live with respect and stand up for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of your portfolio, a cover letter, CV, certificates and your expectation for hourly rate to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: +49 (0)151 - 18704363676.