Senior Technical Product Manager Marketing (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Tech, Product & Data: Product
Mister Spex is Europe's largest online optician. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential and ensure that we continue to develop.
The Senior Technical Product Manager Marketing leads marketing tech projects by collecting requirements, defining technical scope and milestones, and aligning projects with other stakeholders in the company. You ensure that we consistently, quickly and effectively implement our marketing features and constantly improve our services. Priorization of stories, planning of capacities and it's documentation is a responsibility of yours as well as the excellent communication skills.
- Lead marketing tech projects by aligning with all stakeholders, defining product scope, outlining dependencies and limitations, and pushing projects to success in a time-efficient manner
- Form and translate the Marketing tech vision and strategy into detailed customer experiences and features
- Take over the technical management of a Scrum team and actively work together with UX, Development and stakeholders from other departments
- Based on business and customer impact, you define the scope and priority of our Marketing tech activities and integrate them into our Roadmap
- Ensure that we consistently, quickly and effectively implement our features, automize our marketing processes and constantly improve our services
- Work closely with IT, BI and marketing teams to understand overarching strategy and specific use cases
- Make transparent to all stakeholders in the company on project goals, progress and outcome
- Completed degree in business administration, economics, information technology, or a comparable degree
- At least 5 years of professional experience in digital product development, preferably in E-Commerce
- Proven experience in development agile solutions to solve business issues
- Very analytical, and it is easy for you to understand even complex questions and topics, to analyze them and to draw the correct conclusions
- Understanding of e-commerce platforms and their technical features
- Strong interest for customer-oriented solutions, online marketing and marketing automation topics
- Knowledge of UX, GTM, Analytics 360, and multi-variant testing methods useful
- Very good English language skills complete your profile
What we offer
- Unlimited contract and 28 days of paid vacation
- 50% subsidy for the public transport
- Up to 40% discount in our store
- Annual free employee glasses
- Corporate Benefits - discounts on fitness, hotels, rental cars etc.
- We live with respect and stand up for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: +49-151-18704363.