Senior Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Tech, Product & Data: Product
Mister Spex is Europe's largest online optician. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential and ensure that we continue to develop.
The Senior Technical Project Manager leads marketing tech projects by collecting requirements, defining technical scope and milestones, and aligning projects with other stakeholders in the company. You ensure that we consistently, quickly and effectively implement our marketing features and constantly improve our services. Priorization of stories, planning of capacities and it's documentation is a responsibility of yours as well as the excellent communication skills.
- Lead marketing and cross-departmental tech projects by aligning with all stakeholders, defining technical scope, outlining dependencies and limitations, and pushing projects to success in a time-efficient manner
- Collect and prioritize stories based on effort and business impact
- Work closely with IT, BI and marketing teams to understand overarching strategy and specific use cases
- Make transparent to all stakeholders in the company on project goals, progress and outcome
- Completed degree in business administration, informatics, computer science or a comparable degree
- At least 5 year of professional experience as a technical project manager in an e-commerce company or technical environment
- Proven experience in development agile solutions to solve business issues
- Understanding of e-commerce platforms and their basic technical features
- Has an understanding of CMSs
- Strong interest for online marketing and marketing tech
- Basic knowledge of at least HTML, CSS and JS
- Analytical and agile mindset
- Able to clearly write stories and UACs
- Knowledge of UX, GTM, Analytics 360, and multi-variant testing methods useful
What we offer
- Unlimited contract and 28 days of paid vacation
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Up to 40% discount in our store
- Annual free employee glasses from our range
- Corporate Benefits - discounts on fitness, hotels, rental cars etc.
- We live with respect and stand up for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: +49-151-18704363.