Senior Tech Recruiter (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Business: People
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. After having grown to 150m+ EUR in sales we have already opened 30 own retail stores to build this unique multi-channel eyewear shopping experience.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture.
As our Technical Recruiting Lead you are one of the main drivers of the Mister Spex recruiting strategy. You should have an in-depth knowledge of our industry and be passionate about processes, recruiting analytics and working closely with the business. It’s not just about filling positions - it’s about engaging people which are crucial to success.
- Lead the recruiting efforts and strategies and help Mister Spex find excellent talents, especially for our tech departments
- Oversee and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Effectively utilize fit for purpose tech recruiting sources and networks
- Build strong talent pipelines for current and future vacancies
- Measure and enhance key recruitment metrics (usage of Smartrecruiters and Power BI) and ensure we keep high standards of delivery
- Be responsible for the recruiting budget and first contact person for external partners
- Generate and drive ideas for employer branding campaigns
- +4 years work experience in tech recruiting, passion for the e-commerce industry
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting, high level of interviewing and assessment techniques
- Experience in the continuous development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Strong existing networks within technology community
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with ATS software, preferably Smartrecruiters
- Excellent understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- 28 days of paid vacation
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses/sunglasses in our shop
- flexible working hours
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- extra vacation for further education
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- Sabbatical options after 2 years
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!