Intern Controlling & Analytics (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Business: Controlling & Analytics
Mister Spex is Europe's largest online optician. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential and ensure that we continue to develop.
- Support of the Controlling team in ad hoc requests and different projects
- Competition and market analyses and thus provision of insights
- Derivation of concrete recommendations for action and creation of a clear basis for decisions
- Identification of the potential for improved control of business processes
- Creation of regular reports and support in the further development of reporting
- Student of Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Informatics or similar
- Initial experience in processing large amounts of data is advantageous
- Strong number affinity and very good knowledge of Excel
- High level of commitment and enthusiasm to become deeply involved in problems
- High communication and teamwork skills
- Secure handling of common office applications and high internet affinity
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What we offer
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Up to 40% discount in our store
- Annual free employee glasses from our range
- Corporate Benefits - discounts on fitness, hotels, rental cars etc.
- We live with respect and stand up for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: +49-151-18704363.