Enterprise Architect (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Tech, Product & Data: Tech
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionising the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture.
Our all new Enterprise Architect (m/f/d) has a passion for and experience in application architecture, business processes and technology. Together with the CTO and teach leadership, you will shape the architectural design and solutions for all systems & tools in our organisation.
- Oversee the entire system architecture landscape and its state, ensure good documentation
- Reflect business strategy and requirements to initiate necessary changes resulting in new capabilities
- Drive the architecture steering process together with the tech leadership team
- Make recommendations on architectures, integration strategies, platforms and application infrastructure and outline implementation
- Build a trusted advisory relationship to all business fields to understand their needs
- Act holistic, sustainable and transparent to the entire organisation
- Successfully completed studies in (business) informatics, (business) engineering or equivalent field of study with IT focus, technical degree required
- Experience with cloud solutions (ideally AWS & Azure), software development experience and operational management practices
- Track record of 5+ years in architecting large-scale, enterprise applications to meet business requirements in growing environments
- Knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn/understand emerging technologies/methodologies/solutions
- Versed in the enterprise technology buying/evaluation process
- Ability to deliver results, work cross-functionally and lead projects
- Comprehensive technical and business knowledge to communicate with stakeholders throughout the company
- Strong communication skills in English and German
- 28 days of paid vacation
- Choose hardware & OS: Mac / PC - Windows / Linux
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses/sunglasses in our shop
- flexible working hours
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- extra vacation for further education
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- Sabbatical options after 2 years
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!