(Junior) CRM Manager International (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Business: Marketing
Mister Spex is Europe's largest online optician. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential and ensure that we continue to develop.
- Responsibility for CRM campaigns (mainly e-mail campaigns) in nine European countries in close coordination with the International Business Development team
- Planning and creation of target group-specific content, ad hoc and automatic lifecycle campaigns
- Creation of A/B tests and performance reporting to derive the potential for optimisation of the campaigns and evaluation of these
- Execution and evaluation of customer surveys
- Close cooperation with your team colleagues as well as cross-functionally with other departments, e.g. graphics, category management and onsite marketing
- Support in the optimization and implementation of new transaction mails
- Completed studies with a focus on marketing, business administration, communications/media sciences or a comparable education
- Initial practical experience in the field of CRM, e-mail marketing or online marketing
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Fluent written and spoken English, knowledge of Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish is a plus
- Confident use of Excel
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and SQL is an advantage
What we offer
- Unlimited contract and 28 days of paid vacation
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Up to 40% discount in our store
- Annual free employee glasses from our range
- Corporate Benefits - discounts on fitness, hotels, rental cars etc.
- We live with respect and stand up for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a CV, certificates and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 0151 - 18704363.