Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Tech, Product & Data: Tech
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Our Berlin tech department is home to 85+ people who are working on a shopping experience that is more than just e-commerce.
We want to create a responsive frontend that offers our customers a unique user experience. With your expertise as frontend developer you belong to the spearhead of the project and can take responsibility. Join our team!
- Build Mister Spexs API-driven next-generation e-commerce frontend
- Take ownership of complex software modules and services
- Work closely together with stakeholders and product management and create something phenomenal
- Identify and communicate best practices for continuous learning in the tech department
- You are excited about agile, test-driven software development with a sense of delivering with quality
- Speaking to APIs is nothing new to you. Ideally you’ve gained experience with OpenAPI
- Collaboration with UX/UI folks is something that comes naturally.
- Managing the full application lifecycle from development to production (DevOps) is something you can't imagine any other way
- You speak English fluently (German is a plus).
- 28 days of paid vacation
- Choose hardware & OS: Mac / PC - Windows / Linux
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses/sunglasses in our shop
- flexible working hours
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- visa and work permit sponsorship
- paid flights for relocation
- extra vacation for further education
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- Sabbatical options after 2 years
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!