IT Operations Engineer & Developer (m/f/d)
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Tech, Product & Data: Tech
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, 22 local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture.
We are constantly working on new features for our store and with your help we can improve the CI/CD pipeline to ensure the best customer experience. Join our team as an IT Operations Engineer.
- For us DevOps is not a role. DevOps is a concept of how we work together. Our colleagues Sebastian and Thomas show you in this video what DevOps really means for us
- We always strive for agility and innovation
- We don't want you coding with blinkers. Work closely together with stakeholders and product management and create something phenomenal
- E-commerce is not enough for us, we want more! So be ready to work on omnichannel features that will turn the industry upside down
- Our shop is based on the Intershop Commerce Suite and is surrounded by microservices. That's challenging. Believe us! And most of us love it.
- AWS/Cloudformation is your thing
- You have an affinity for Linux/Unix
- You know Java like the back of your hand … okay almost
- The communication with service providers is something you already did
- You are available for emergency service
- You understand security requirements
- You speak English fluently (German is a big plus)
- Ideally, you already have some experience with Gradle/Maven, Microservice Architecture, Tomcat, Oracle DB, Ansible/Puppet/Chef and Bamboo/Jenkins
What we offer
- 28 days of paid vacation
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses/sunglasses in our shop
- flexible working hours
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- visa and work permit sponsorship
- paid flights for relocation
- extra vacation for further education
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- Sabbatical options after 2 years
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!